We accept referrals and are a service provider for private insurance, County Social Service & Corrections agencies, public and private Clinics from Minnesota and surrounding areas.
- Send intake referral form and current written information relative to the child's social history, a psychological or psychiatric evaluation, medical history (including most recent physical exam), school history and IEP, and previous placement history (including discharge summaries) to our Intake Coordinator.
- Referral information is reviewed by Clinical Supervisor. You will be notified of acceptance or denial of placement either by fax or phone.
- Our Intake Coordinator will verify financial arrangements for the placement.
- A placement date will be scheduled, or student will be put on a waiting list for placement.
Click here for a fill-in-the-blank Word version of the Intake Referral Form
After completing and saving the Word document, you can either:
- print it and mail it to us at the address below,
Catholic Charities St. Cloud Children's Home
1726 7th Ave S
St. Cloud MN, 56301
or (even easier and quicker)
- send it as an e-mail attachment to Intake Coordinator, or
- fax it to 320-650-1508 to complete the process.
(Tip: if your e-mail is integrated with Microsoft Word, you can select from the Word menu bar File, then Send To, then Mail Recipient (as Attachment)... and finally enter SCCHintake@ccstcloud.org in the To: field and send it.)
For Admission Forms go here.